- May 4:
- May 7: A Novel Sensorial Enhancer from Dow
Visit booth 233 to learn more about EcoSmooth Delight.
- October 22: Come and Join Evalulab at the Happi Anti-Aging Conference!
See the latest on anti-aging claims substantiation at tabletop 43.
- April 15: Sanofi Expands Allegra Into Skin Care
New creams leverage OTC allergy med's presence.
- Aveda Shines Light on Clean Water
Aveda has long-been eco minded, but this unit of Estee Lauder goes a step further each April with the Light The Way Candle, of which 100% of the $12 purchase price is earmarked for charity. HAPPI stopped in an Aveda Experience Center to check out this year's Madagascar-themed candle.
- A New Wrinkle in Anti-Aging Treatments
Pellevé system utilizes radiofrequency technology to reduce nasolabial folds.
- Smile When You Say That
Colgate-Palmolive was helping consumers keep their teeth white and healthy for more than 100 years before Happi debuted in 1964. Now the company is emphasizing categories other than oral care.
- Shoring Up Sure
Idelle Labs has refreshed one of the most iconic brands in the AP/deo segment.
- When Skin Gets a Workout
Heading off to the gym? That's great for your muscles, but health-conscious consumers shouldn't neglect their skin, say leading dermatologists.
- 'PASS' Pushes the Issue
A coalition that includes sunscreen ingredient companies, dermatologists and sunscreen manufacturers calls on FDA to create a pathway for new UV filters.
- Is What's Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow?
The shampoo and conditioner segments have undergone dramatic change during the past 50 years. But some of the biggest changes in the category may be taking place right now.
- The Wonder of It All
Industry veterans Bob and Suzanne Grayson conclude a nine-year journey to get a novel anti-aging line, 7 Days of Wonder, into the hands of consumers.
- Success Lingers
The prestige fragrance market had another good year in 2012. But can the industry three-peat?
- Whistle While You Do Housework?
It's a dirty secret that most consumers hate household chores. But astute marketers are making the process easier than ever. Some, in fact, insist they're making cleaning downright fun.
- Ethnic Hair Care Ingredients
Evonik researchers have developed two new materials to improve the appearance of hair.
- Breaking Barriers
The ethnic skin and hair care marketplace is attempting to target all skin types and nationalities in response to consumer demand.
- Style Is Key for Spring 2013
- Fred Segal salon owner Matthew Preece weighs in on trends. »
- Salt or Sugar: Best for Scrubs?
- Skin care expert Suki Kramer delves into these two leading ingredients. »
- The Culture Secret
- David Vik on creating your own company culture. »
- What's New for Nails?
- Expert Katie Saxton talks trends on the fingertips. »
- It's What's Inside That Counts
- Organic ingredients can alter hair texture, says Pelusi. »
- Pastels Pop This Spring at MAC
- Past meets present and future for color cosmetics. … »
- 90s Flashback: Revlon Black Cherry, Wine With Everything
- Dark lips vamp it up for 2013 so far.… »
- Get Groovy With Molton Brown
- Boho-themed scent celebrates 40 years of beauty.… »
- Topshop Visits ‘The Dark Side of Nude'
- In the last days of winter, deeper pigments prevail.… »
- In Defense of Body Hair
- In Brazil, Gillette comes under fire for anti-body hair spot.… »
|Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.||9911 Brecksville Road|
|RITA Chemical||850 South Route 31|
Crystal Lake, IL
|Sytheon||315 Wootton Street|
Search the Buyer's Guide for a company:
Search the Buyer's Guide for a category:
Search the Buyer's Guide for a term:
This will search both companies and categories
Oct 23-26: 29th Congress of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists